Locally Grown Tree stock for sale Barnstaple , North Devon
Providing plants, gardening services, on-line ordering and at local markets
Trees create structure and focal points in a garden as well as creating screening, areas of shade and sources of food.
We grow a selection of ornamental weeping and upright trees from Acers for foliage, Prunus for blossom to highly scented lilacs in a range of heights and sizes.
Our range of fruit trees include Apples, pears, plums and gages grown on various root stocks for cordon and espalier growing to trees suitable for large gardens and orchards.
Gardeners Delight Nursery is set in 5 acres of beautiful North Devon.
We have been growing for over 25 years and have helped our local towns and businesses gain gold national
and international awards from Britain in Bloom with stunning flower displays.
Through the seasons we grow a wide range of cut flowers, fruit and vegetables, seasonal bedding plants,
trees, herbs, vegetable plants, perennials, alpines, bulbs and lots more.
Tree stock For sale today
- Prunus 'SNOW GOOSE '
- A narrow, upright tree (widening slightly with age) with large, white,
single flowers displaying attractive tasseled stamens, that appear before the leaves.
- Betula'Fastigiata Joes'
- A striking columnar silver birch with white bark. The compact upright shape makes this an ideal tree for the smaller garden, whilst several planted along a
driveway look quite striking.
- Laburnum x watereri Vossi
- Arguably the best known and most widely planted of the Laburnum family, 'Vossii' forms a very small tree with a
vase-shaped crown which reaches a height of perhaps 5-7 meters.
Truly a sight to behold when it flowers in May/June.
- Prunus Royal Burgandy
- A variation of the Japanese flowering cherry that takes on a rounded habit with elegant spreading branches that lead to
illuminating clusters of rose pink double flowers.
- Apple Scrumptious
- An eating apple that was bred for flavour and disease resistance. A new variety introduced in 1980. It is very
hardy and ideal for the all parts of the country with
attractive rosy red fruits and white flesh.
- Plum Victoria
- is our most popular plum, it has yellow flesh with a red or mottled skin. The ground colour is greenish yellow,
mostly covered with a purple colour.
- Pear Conference
- Is excellent eaten as a dessert pear but also exceptional when cooked. The long bell shaped fruits with firm flesh
can be eaten hard or fully ripe with a smooth juicy flavour.
Trees crop late in the season from October to November.
Copyright Hyperaccess ltd 2018